- Carefully remove lashes from its tray with tweezers. HOLD & REMOVE LASH BY ITS BAND, please avoid pulling or tugging the hairs because it will result in damaged lashes.
- Trim the lashes from the outer part of the lash to fit the length of your lash line IF NEEDED.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue (of your preference) to the eyelash band and let it dry for about 20-30 seconds until the glue is a little sticky.
- Apply the lash above your natural lash line with tweezers or fingers (which ever method you’re comfortable with) and hold for a few seconds so the glue dries. You can gently press the lashes on your lash line so it can blend well with your natural lashes.
Removal & Proper grooming
- DO NOT PULL OFF YOUR MINKS be gentle with them. Gently pull them off starting at the outer corner of the lash.
- Gently remove any glue from the band with tweezers. Remember, DO NOT tug or pull on the band.
- DO NOT soak your lashes, gently place them on a paper towel and go over them with a damp q-tip with make up remover or warm water mixed with a fragrance free soap and allow them to dry.
- Put your mink strips back into its original packaging to keep them clean and in it’s natural shape!